Flea Market This Sunday!
~ July 1, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM @ Scranberry Coop ~
Multi Vendor Flea Markets are every first Sunday of the month (from April to November), starting at 9:00 AM and ending at 2:00 PM, weather permitting (rain date: following Sunday).
~ Scranberry Coop will be closed on the 4th of July so our staff can partake in the festivities ~
10 Independence Day Jokes
~ Courtesy of jokeforus.com ~
- How come there’s no Knock Knock joke about America?
Because freedom rings.
- What’s red, white, black and blue?
Uncle Sam falling down the stairs.
- What kind of tea did the American colonists want?
- What was General Washington’s favourite tree?
- What does the Statue of Liberty stand for?
It can’t sit down.
- Why were the first Americans like ants?
They lived in colonies.
- What do you eat on July 5th?
- Did you hear the one about the Liberty Bell?
Yeah, it cracked me up!
- What did one flag say to the other flag?
Nothing. It just waved.
- Let’s enjoy one of the last Independence Days before our complete dependence on China.
Remote Personal Shopping
~ Find your treasure from the comfort of your own home! ~
Shop all that Scranberry Coop has to offer, remotely via Facebook Video Messenger, FaceTime, or Skype!
Our personal friendly shopper will take you around our 10,000 sq ft shop, filled with irresistible treasures from our 150+ awesome dealers!
This service is available in 1 hours blocks on Fridays at 10 AM EST, 11:30 AM EST, 1 PM EST, & 2:30 PM EST (please check your timezone difference).
See You Soon & Happy Independence Day!
~ From all of us at Scranberry Coop ~