- Father: Do you know, most people don’t have to work today, because it’s Labor Day.
Son: If people are not working, shouldn’t we call today ‘No-Labor Day?’
- Did you hear the one about Labor Day?
It works for me!
- If a train station is where the train stops, and a bus station is where the bus stops, what is a work station?
- If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.
- ‘I’m never going to work for that man again.’
‘Why, what did he say?’
Footnote: We are struggling to find […]